Only 5%

Well today my manager calls it 5% day as the 95% of the weeks efforts have been used leaving only 5% output left. This is totally marrying my end of week well. The energy levels are gone (all in these morning poses).
My dress is an old comic strip and I love it. It’s loud, fun and knows its Friday. Too bad my plan is homemade pizza, wine and some bad tv. Perfect bliss for this cooler weather. I will save my party boots for a warmer climate.
Maybe I will find time to start my studies or read a book over the week end. Or not!
Happy Friday! Enjoy the recharge of the week end.

20140516-133608.jpg

20140516-133616.jpg

20140516-133623.jpg

20140516-133629.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: